Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Roger's raffle

 
We have raised money for many organizations and programs over the last few years.  The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, The American Cancer Society, Blessings in a Backpack and Nourish to Flourish to name a few.  Today I ask for your help in a raffle.  Today I spent the morning at MD Anderson preparing for tomorrows surgery.  I was notified of some expenses.  Physical therapy is going to be needed after my elbow is replaced. Money will be tight after paying for co-pays, hospital stay, and medications.
 
I met Houston Texan Chris Myers this past season.  He signed a football for me and also took a picture.  I have the memory of meeting him and the photo, I will place the autographed Houston Texans football in a raffle to help raise funds for my expenses.  The ball is in a wood framed mirrored display case.  Raffle tickets are $5.00 each and you can help by making a donation through Paypal

No comments:

Post a Comment